Monday, February 1, 2010

Kidney Failure Support Groups Oregon Is There Any Support Groups For Kidney Failure Where Someone Actually Went Through It?

Is there any support groups for kidney failure where someone actually went through it? - kidney failure support groups oregon

I have an aunt who has kidney failure and awaiting kidney were last replaced. She was on the lookout for others who wish to share your experiance on its own kidney transplant. Any information would help to ease tensions.

3 comments:

Thanks for answering my question said...

The AAKP (American Association of renal insufficiency) is a free online magazine and newsletter, free inspirational stories of patients with renal insufficiency contains. It also includes nutritional counseling and other medical data from patients with renal insufficiency with or without diabetes. I would like your aunt. :-)

trishay7... said...

NKF (National Kidney Foundation) in www.kidney.org is a great organization. Well, I'm not sure but I think NKFW (National Kidney Foundation of Wisconsin) is actually a chapter of this organization, and they are wonderful. I grew up with kidney disease and was on dialysis for 8 years and had 3 cases of success from 1983 to 1992 before earning success of my mother in 1992. By using this website shows www.kidney.org go () and click Find, and local events "red link in the upper right corner of the map of the United States and you can enter your zip code, or click on a state, to find and contact your state office. My state has its own website in particular (www.kidneywi.org) and contact information are likely to sell. Check it out, it was wonderful to my parents when I grew up.

MadforMA... said...

You can think of the National Kidney Foundation and see whether he will lead his group in your area. Tell him I said good health soon.

Post a Comment