Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Spray On Bedliner For Aluminum I Need Help With My Truck!!!!!!!!?

I need help with my truck!!!!!!!!? - spray on bedliner for aluminum

I have a 98 ext Silverado LS Z71 4x4. Cab short bed has 3in body lift 33x12.50x15 BFG and I want to ta ko tires and 15x8 wheels. My first question is whether the Rub? My second question is more of a problem because the wheels Mickey Thompson Classic wardrobe, but I do not know what the price, if someone knows a mark on the outside that it would be cheaper than it would be great. I polished aluminum or chrome, but I'd settle for the black powder coating. There is also a Herculean task Bedliner paint well enough to last me for 5 good years, or should I go for the spray in Bedliner. And I thank you, what is the biggest wheel / tire combo that fits in the truck. I know many, his grateful, but you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment