Monday, January 4, 2010

Wilson Tennis Bags What Is The Best Wilson Tennis Racket For Me?

What Is the best Wilson tennis racket for me? - wilson tennis bags

I'm level 13 and still zat. But I have many hours, and I'm No. 3 in the school team of the East. I am a student in grade group 8 I do not have much power, but I am very accurate and it's like winning. I currently head of the racket liquedmetal. So I pull up a Wilson, because I have two bags from Wilson. Thank you! If you have questions or suggestions, please send me. Other, please answer this question. Brooke

3 comments:

Andy P said...

personal preference is the best, as the first boy. but I recommend Wilson [K] Factor rackets. Find a theater, then select.

My favorite is the] K [Zen Team FX. It includes a lot of control and shooting and flying, and also a good amount of energy.

J Money said...

Visit K's big lead less control over the power

Golf4eve... said...

Personal preferences. It depends on how strong you are.

Post a Comment