Friday, December 4, 2009

Whats A Normal Muscle Percentage For Women What Can I Improve On To Lose Fat All Around, Without Losing Muscle Mass?

What can I improve on to lose fat all around, without losing muscle mass? - whats a normal muscle percentage for women

Okay, so here's the biggest part of my education:
Monday: upper body (arms, chest, back, etc.)
Tuesday: lower body (thighs, quadriceps, thigh adductors, glutes, abductors)
Wednesday: Like Mondays
Thursday: How to Tuesday
Friday: How Monday and Wednesday
Saturday: How to Tuesday and Thursday
Sunday: Closed

Before starting work each day, I do 20 minutes of high intensity heart on the treadmill.
Since I started, I gained a little muscle and lost some body fat. I am satisfied with my result, but I have trouble losing fat in my area of the buttocks and abdomen. I have lots of belly fat, but enough to cover for my six pack. But I have enough fat in the buttocks that were found (a little)
My questions:
How can I lose weight without losing muscle mass? Because I do not want my work goes down the drain, but I want a low percentage of body fat.
My body: 152 pounds, 6 feet (before you say I'm too thin and not lose weight, I amAll bulky. But I take all the precautions adopted, not with the Stamp 150 to go. I used to be about 165 pounds in the summer is not much muscle mass)
My second question is: I know I am a normal weight, as it is, but it would be a good weight for someone 6 feet tall? 145 is too thin, even with a little muscle mass?

5 comments:

Angie said...

The first question is, how many calories you eat? If you are not eating enough or too soon after the weight loss is not so low. Jillian Michael's book "Making the Cut" is about to lose the last bit of weight, without the muscle tissue of vanity. Secondly, perhaps more rest time between training sessions should, perhaps, divided into three days? Working in the chest one days triceps, biceps, back the next day, then the shoulders and legs (the abdominal work every day) a day ago and the cycle begin anew. This results in a period of three days of rest for each muscle group and more time with each up to exhaustion.

Angie said...

The first question is, how many calories you eat? If you are not eating enough or too soon after the weight loss is not so low. Jillian Michael's book "Making the Cut" is about to lose the last bit of weight, without the muscle tissue of vanity. Secondly, perhaps more rest time between training sessions should, perhaps, divided into three days? Working in the chest one days triceps, biceps, back the next day, then the shoulders and legs (the abdominal work every day) a day ago and the cycle begin anew. This results in a period of three days of rest for each muscle group and more time with each up to exhaustion.

Sami said...

Until you are different cardio and strength training. If you are not a workout for so long that your body needs to get it to that set, where we have. Try circuit training. Make sure you take your protein, I'm sure you know how important it.

theshroo... said...

Mansturbate furiosly

theshroo... said...

Mansturbate furiosly

Post a Comment