Saturday, December 26, 2009

Puck Catcher Im A Hockey Goalie And I Have A Used Catcher, And I Can Deflect A Puck, But I Cant Seem To Catcht It?

Im a hockey Goalie and i have a used catcher, and i can deflect a puck, but i cant seem to catcht it? - puck catcher

Ive played goalie for one season and I kno how it is important to be able to catch the disc, but the song appears. I am 15 years and using a second-hand glove, it is very small, because my hands are small. Im not sure which model is the glove, but when I click a drive, but recovering cvatch But I can not bold enough to close glove. I want a pair or a glove, even if it fit as well? In addition to the pause before the games as I do to find this problem, all ideas in a glove, good economic reasons to help or where it? Catch my gloves used OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment