Friday, December 11, 2009

Alzheimers Disease More Condition_symptoms Does Anyone Have A Loved One With Alzheimers Disease That Is Currently Taking Medication To Slow The Symptoms?

Does anyone have a loved one with Alzheimers disease that is currently taking medication to slow the symptoms? - alzheimers disease more condition_symptoms

Does it work? Who does not know they reduce the aggravation? How long will your loved ones a life with him?

I believe that my dear might have this disease. We took her to the doctor today and it was clear that he had problems with memory. An MRI will be done in the next week.

PLEASE information needed .. Thank you!

2 comments:

MoMoney said...

It may be good for vitamin B12 deficiency .. I have and I developed
Dementia Erve and now I have permanent damage to both legs of her ...
As soon as I take the B12 has been an improvement in my memory.
Get a 2nd opinion ..

Smiz said...

No, I have forgotten.

Post a Comment